Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BU$Hitlers FINAL SOTU speech...BLAH BLAH BLAH, MORE FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Did any of y'all manage to listen to ANY of that fucking goddamn piece of SHIT yap on and on and on last night?! I swear to Lord Satan, the ONLY way I did was via the great Mike Malloy CLOWNING out the Chimp! To all you 19%ers out there, I hope y'all didn't hurt your private parts TOO badly while you jacked off so hard you shit the bed! Actually, I take that back, I hope y'all got something painful stuck up your assholes and had to go to the ER to get it removed!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and what REALLY cracked me the fuck up was how Man Or Monkey said this, get ready to fall out of your chairs, and I quote: "Seven years have passed since I first stood before you at this rostrum. In that time, our country has been tested in ways none of us could have imagined. We faced hard decisions about peace and war, rising competition in the world economy, and the health and welfare of our citizens. These issues call for vigorous debate, and I think it's fair to say we've answered the call." VIGOROUS FUCKING DEBATE?!?!?! EXCUSE ME YOU SCUMBAG MOTHERBUTTFUCKER, but, you have done EVERYTHING within your power since you stole office in 2000 from my backyard of Palm Beach TO SQUASH DEBATE!!! Oh yeah, like we forget you and your goddamn "FREE SPEECH ZONES"!??!!? And how anyone who "dares" to go on a freakin airplane wearing a t-shirt that's even the slightest bit critical of Your Holy Majesty gets interrogated by Nazi Thugs for 900 hours?! BLOW IT OUT YOUR FUCKING ASS GEORGIEPOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got something VIGOROUS for you, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT HEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Piece of shit. And gods help your sorry bitch ass if you even THINK of Martial Law and not leaving office. Pack your shit and go to fucking Paraguay like all the other cowardly Nazi scum.

No comments: