Monday, May 5, 2008

Stuff

Sorry I ain't posted ages, butt I've been spending my "eCONomic stimurulz chek" on GUNS, AMMO, FOOD, BODY ARMOUR, HOOKERS, etc!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Anyways...where was I?! Oh yeah...
Roseanne Barr I see has been using (some) Randi's former stations, all FOUR of them (GREAT job AAR! Loose your BEST show to 90% of its affiliates to Randi, who returned to Nova M a mere FOUR DAYS after being FORCED to quit AIRhead America! YOU ARE HER BITCH NOW FUCKERS!!! REAL SMOOTH MOVE, HUH!) ("AAR Afternoons" w/ Blowzanne was on in NYC, Chicago, Rochester NY, and Madison--which hopefully The Mic will return with RANDI soon...also NOT counting XM, who are thankfully is dumping that Air America Afternoon's CRAP for RANDI!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Now HURRY UP that friggin Sirius/XM merger!!!!!!!!) to do like oxyRU$Hitler Lardass encouraging people to RIOT and whatnot at the Dem convention in Denver...WHAT IS SHE LACING HER WEED WITH?! Not changed the bong water lately?! Or...is she ALSO in cahoots?! Need I post this damn link again: Recreate68.Org which has the CIA's fingerprints ALL over it?! At the risk of sounding like "that damn anti-Semite Mike Malloy" (bite me anyone who says that for real!) could this have to do with Blowzanne on the payroll of AIPAC?! Anyone?!
And with BU$Hitler Co. having one directive after another in place to DECLARE MARTIAL LAW, what the FUCK do YOU think this shit is all about?!?!?! DUH!!!!!! Just in time to NUKE IRAN huh?! COM'ON AMERICA! PUT DOWN YOUR FUCKING iFONEZ, TURN AMERICAN GODDAMN IDOL *OFF*, AND TAKE TO THE STREETS IN A PEACEFUL WAY AND TAKE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of sites, check THIs out: Randiarchives.site88.net don't worry, it's not some shit site by the CIA or whatever forces of the dark side!
RIP Kenneth Keith Kallanback, another victim of PRIVATIZATION, and MAJOR PROPS to Howard 100 News for being on this much-needed-exposed story like white to rice!
Bubba The Love Sponge IS #1 in Tampa...go figure since most regular radio SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I STILL cannot believe Neil Rogers is STUCK on 560 WQAM with NO syndication! That's BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I'm done!!!!!!! For now...
P.S. Blowzanne, sell out sack of crap, scrubbed her shit blog of the post you see below which I cut N pasted almost a month ago. What a shock! The TRUE calling card of a COWARD. No apology, nothing. She was WRONG about Randi: FACT. And I DON'T tolerate that shit. ESPECIALLY when it comes to Randi, you got that motherfuckers?! People have LIED and LIED about her so much one could fill a 500 PAGE BOOK with it. Well Blowzanne, you are OFF my good list FOR GOOD, bitch. Oh, I guess I shouldn't say "bitch" cuz that's blah blah blah. Well you ARE a BITCH, and NOT in a GOOD way either. Just who's BITCH are you?! Enquiring minds wanna know! WHAT the FUCK is her motivation?! Did she have anything to do with AAR forcing Randi to play her "I quit" card?! Just so she could get on for a week to encourage DOMESTIC TERRORIST to a whopping FOUR radio stations?! Is she on the CIA's payroll?! AIPAC's payroll?! And if so, WHY?! That's truly DISGUSTING any way you cut it. She, along with oxyRU$Hitler Limpnoodle, should be IN JAIL on charges of INCITING A RIOT. I am absolutely SERIOUS.
I just do not get it. No matter, I see you have made your decision...I'd like to see you ENFORCE IT!
(IF anyone CAN find her post on her site, I mean I scoured over and over, and didn't find shit, anyways, if ya find it, post a comment!)

No comments: