Monday, June 23, 2008

RIP George Carlin

Aw GODFUCKINGDAMNIT, what a SHIT way to start the week. Of ALL the people I was not looking forward to that one dark day when it came to add them to my DEAD HEROES list, George Carlin was pretty goddamn close to the top. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I am honored to have seen his live show from the 2nd row back in 1995 at Sunrise Musical Theater. What is amazing really is how George RIPPED the living SHIT out of the "Establishment" yet was accepted by the mainstream! Odd how instances like that happen, yet how many people know about Bill Hicks, Lenny Bruce and folks like that?!
And let's give it up to George for rejecting the INSANITY that is CHRISTIANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Class Clown" shall ALWAYS be a classic, as is "AM/PM", "Occupation Foole", "What Am I Doing In NJ?", "Jammin' In NY", "Back In Town" and "You Are All Diseased"!
Well, I think George's work stands for itself, so what the fuck is there really for me to say, other than:
SHIT, PISS, FUCK, CUNT, MOTHERFUCKER, COCKSUCKER and TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hail George Carlin!
HAIL SATAN!!!

No comments: