Monday, September 29, 2008

Take this bailout AND FUCKING SHOVE IT!!!!!

I guess since I got like a dozen (ok, ONE!) comments on my last bloggypoo from a week or so ago saying WHERE ARE YOU! well this was OVER DUE:

Blow it out your ass Wall St., CEO's and you fucking reTARDlicans!!! This bailout bill sucks so hard, jesus on a pogo stick, why don't we just dig up FDR, Jefferson, et al, and say "Hey dude, sorry, but this uh, Democracy Experiment, well, it's pretty much OVER NOW!!! Just thought you'd like to know...uh, hey, you got any room in that coffin for a few of us?!?!?!"

Oh shit! Before I continue giving the KKKorporate Elist it's much overdue S&M session (and no, I have ZERO interest in any way shape or form in that NASTY freak of a human Sarah Palin, so please, I'm trying not to throw up!!!) I forgot to post to y'all that I was going to PA! Through some top secret channels, I was able to get the fuck out of this horrid state of FloriDUH to where people SHOULD be considering it PARADISE! Folks, get this goddamn idea of PALM TREES out of your collective brains already!!! Anyways, I had FUN, which, sadly, is something that we are NOT in store for if we don't elect OBAMA!

Now, back to the corn-holing session for these bastards who AGAIN have no problem ripping of the American tax payers--socialize the costs while PRIVATIZING THE PROFITS. I thought all you Cons were SO against tax & spend?!?!?! Also, let me ram it up a notch, cuz I am NOT going to be outdone by this article from Rolling Stone, which, FUCKING OWNS SARAH PALIN'S ASS!!!! Gooood gods from Hell, she is a CREEP!!!!!! Anyways, the author is DAMN SNARKY! Something long since lacking in this so-called FREE PRESS!!! Again, don't worry, I WILL ramp it up a notch!!! The underground is ALWAYS one step ahead of the mainstream!!!!!!!

And for y'all who have that annoying Con on your email list or whatever crap like Myspace, here's some SOLID ammo for you:

The Rich Are Staging a Coup This Morning by Michael Moore


How Wall Street Can Bail Itself Out WITHOUT DESTROYING THE DOLLAR by Thom Hartmann

Hey McHoover, PLEASE shut the FUCK up about that WAR CRIMINAL ASSHOLE Henry Kissinger!!! For those unfamiliar with this cretin, it's...Time for a COMPLETE FACT CHECK!!!!! (Aren't there STILL some countries he cannot step foot in or he'll be IMMEDIATELY ARRESTED??!!)
http://www.mccainpedia.org/index.php/Count_the_Lies

More great stuff can be found here:
http://www.therandirhodesshow.com/index.php?/archives/93-Monday,-September-29,-2008.html#extended

No comments: