Sunday, February 15, 2009

BREAKING! Another Randi update!!!

Also from http://ltradio.blogspot.com/2009/02/rhodes-nova-m-up-in-air.html

UPDATE 2/15:
Rhodes sent out a statement to her affiliates, in response to the Nova M statement. From Green 960's blog:

Nova M Radio has not yet corrected the problem that has kept me off the air despite my strong desire and readiness to broadcast my show. Respecting the employer-employee relationship that has existed between Nova M and me, and expecting the solution to be quickly achieved, details of the disabling event were withheld in good faith. But I can tell you this much: You should not beleive any statement implicating me as being in any way responsible for the disruption in the Randi Rhodes Show. There is no truth to any such message. In fact, I did everything in my power to help Nova M make it possible for me to return.

In light of the most recent developments, my show will be seeking a new home. I would ask for your continued patience and indulgence in respecting my rights during this time. Your unwavering support is cherished. Thank you.

Randi Rhodes


Whatever happens between the two parties, and if and when and if Rhodes returns, it will likely be only via WJNO for the time being.

No comments: