Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Headlines from Hell!

Scientists Use Bacteria to Detect Landmines

I'm not sure what to say, hrmph!

Frum: Repubs Headed for Bloodbath in Florida

WE CAN ONLY FUCKING HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

China Censors Obama Student Q&A

Cuz China's gov't blows donkey ass!

Men Only Buy Underwear for 17 Years

Well no shit! We're men! WE'RE PIGS! And?!?!?!?!?!?!

Black Group Calls Obama 'White Power in Blackface'

I wonder if this qualifies as Black On Black crime?!

US Army Suicides Approach New High

END THE GODDAMN BULLSHIT WARS AND THIS WON'T BE A PROBLEM.

Palin Angered by Newsweek Cover

Uh oh! Quick! Call the WAAAAAAHMBULANCE!!!!!!!!!!

Government PTSD Plan: 'Jesus Fixes Everything'

I thought we got rid of this bullshit with BU$Hitler?!?!?!?

Most Corrupt Country: Somalia

You know the USA would be #1 if GODS FORBID we had McHoover/Ho From Wasila in office!!!!!!!!!!!

Palin Doesn't Believe in Evolution

Simple, she's not evolved!!!!!! So she's JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!

NO SHIT!!!!!!!! MEDICARE FOR ALL NOW GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liddy: 'I'm Convinced Obama is a Muslim'

Me: I'm convinced Liddy is a fucking MORON!


Why?! They're one in the same! So, I guess they'd have to ban themselves!!!

Supremes Refuse to Take Redskins Case

Oh good. The Supreme KKKourt strikes again. I guess it's ok to have a team called The Kansas City Crackers, or how about The Nashville Negros, oh I know The NY Kikes. How about it?! Why are Native Americans consistently disrespected?!

No comments: