Friday, April 2, 2010

George Takei RULES!

Not JUST cuz he wrote me back...well, that DOES help!!! But really, he is awesome, fights the GOOD fight, and on and on, let's just cut the shit, and get to it, shall we?! Here ya go:

My original email to Cpt. Sulu, ERR, George:

Cpt. Takei,

PLEASE if you can work out a way to be on the Howard Stern show more!

Live long, and proper,
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
And a BA BA BOOEY to y'all!
Your Lord and Master,
Lu Cifer
http://Lu666Cifer.blogspot.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LeftWingRadicals
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SternAndMore
CONTACT CONGRESS: http://www.CallCongress.org
"Hitler's syphilis-ridden dreams almost came true. How could it happen? By taking control of the media. An entire country was led by a lunatic... We must protect our First Amendment, before sick dreams become law. Nobody made fun of Hitler??!" -- Perry Farrell from censored cover of Jane's Addiction's "RITUAL DE LO HABITUAL"!


George's reply:

Dear Lu,

Thank god you substitute your reality for mine. Mine is mine. Yours is yours. And that’s it!

Okay, I’ll try my best to be on Howard Stern as much as possible. Thanks for your support. Oh, my!

George

And my 2nd reply to George:

You're too kind George!
Well sir, it would be remiss if I didn't say: you DO rock this universe!!! As Bill Hicks said best (very paraphrased!): reality is just our own subjective experiences of the same things! Right?! If we overlap...well, I'll do my best to not be a pain!!!
I forgot to mention that I applaud you reaching out to Artie. He, like you, is a rare breed of genuine pure souls! I hope every day for the best for him, for he is amazing in his wit, humor and honesty. This last week, you, for lack of better words, helped fill the void he's left. Don't let this put pressure on you, I'm just saying!
On a lighter note, I used to HATE Trek 5. I watched it approx. 2 weeks ago, and though, well ok it's really NOT all THAT bad! However, from what you said on the Wrap Up Show, I definitely can see how it turned into The William Shatner Ego Trip From Hell!!! Or was that Star Trek Generations!?!?! Well, hopefully one day Howard will facilitate you & Bill bury the hatchet!
Also I watched 2 days ago the revamped version of The Motion Picture, and Robert Wise did an outstanding job retooling it into the movie it SHOULD have been when it came out! I don't know about you, but especially that annnnoying RED ALERT!!! every 2 minutes that was louder than a Who concert got...kind of well, annoying!!! Nevertheless, it went from being my LEAST favorite to one of my FAVORITE Trek movies!
Again, thanks for all you bring to this universe, be it with Howard or otherwise!!! Your honesty is, well, I hate to repeat myself, but, a rare breed!!!
And BA BA BOOIE to ya!
PS I have a pin I bought at a Trek convention in 1987 when I was 12 "AND A DOUBLE DUMB ASS ON YOU!" and you are welcome to borrow it to wear when you bury the hatchet with Bill! Or would that be...inappropriate?! (I would HOPE he would of all people GET THE JOKE!)
Live Long, and Prosper!

No comments: