Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just SOME of my new amay messages and shit like that!

"Hi NSA...lizz my lizeft izz chizeek and mizake the rizight one jizlous!"

Or: "HAPPY 2008 BC! NEXT YEAR IS 2009 AD SO LONG AS A *DEMOCRAT* WINS THE WHITE HOUSE, AND WE GET MORE *REAL* DEMOCRATS IN CONgress!"

Or: "I am be out spend my tax remafund check to help stimurmalate the eCONomy cuz I am be loves GWBush so much, reeeeeeeee! http://Lu666Cifer.blogspot.com"

--
And another thing, if you built a time machine and went back to 1999 and told me all the fucking BULLSHIT these cocksucker Retardlicans, along with ALL the accomplice DINO Democrats especially Pelosi & Reid, have done since STEALING the election in 2000, from spying on us SINCE BEFORE 9/11, to right now, I'd be like "WHAT drugs are YOU on?!?!?!"

No comments: