Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh my fucking gods! I think I just broke a record here!!!

Got y'all's seat-belts on?!?!?

Ok, good!

I finally broke down and took the same Narcissism test Robin took. I answered every question honestly.

And, I scored a 39!

As Chuck would say: SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fuck shit damn! I mean, I KNOW I've got an EGO, but SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ONLY question I didn't get the 1 point for was #24, hey, I guess I DO like to do things for other people, simply because, I know they'll return the favor, cuz I'm just that goddamn good and you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew I'd set a record on this test, but HOLY FUCK!!!! 39!!!!!! MOVE OVER ROBIN!!!!!!!!! Got any room for me and my ego Miss 34?!?!?!?!!?
BWAAAHAFUCKINGHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
I mean wow! I know I'm GOD'S GIFT TO WOMEN and The Next Albert Einstein, BUT HOLY CRAP! 3-FUCKING-9!!!!!!!
Here's the linkypoo for Dr. Drew's quiz, and if any of you motherfuckers come up with a 40, I'll be pissed, and answer honestly, oh and post YOUR results too! Hell, if I can, you can too! BOW TO ME!!! :P Enjoy:
http://www.jimpham.com/2009/04/dr-drews-narcissism-test.html
I SAID BOW TO ME! I am your TRUE lord and master, bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would post more, but I have to go stare at my hot self in the mirror for another 4 or 5 hours...or I might go to the beach again and see how many women line up for me...yeah, I'll go for option TWO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: