Tuesday, February 2, 2010

YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST!!!

15 minutes ago from now on Twitter, I got THIS:

@PerryFarrell @Lu666Cifer I loved singing/ performing that record Song Yet To Be Sung. I'm recording again with Brendan Hawkins who worked with me on it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is BAD ASS NEWS, cuz SYTBS is a FUCKING MASTERPIECE!!! Weather or not Brendan is working w/ Perry solo, or with Jane's Addiction, I'd have to gather from Perry's wording that this is a solo deal, so all y'all flapped up that Eric Avery may or may not be part of the new Jane's recordings, JUST CHILL! Can't y'all AT LEAST wait until there's SOME kind of OFFICIAL announcement?!

Oh, and just to keep this in context, Perry's reply to me was I do believe to this Twat, ERR, TWEET, I did:

AMAZING video by @PerryFarrell RT PLZ! #musicmonday http://www.videocure.com/video/39564.html

And it IS! THREE songs! (If you're still suck in DIALUPHELL like I am, be warned, it's 17 minutes 4 seconds long, so just let it load while you take a shower, masturbate, water your plants, cook a meal, re-grout your tile, etc!) "Song Yet To Be Sung", "Whole Lotta Love" (YES, Led Zep cover...!!!) and "Shakina" which is the highlight, wherever this was recorded, the acoustics are PERFECT!!! (Did I mention the dancers are HAWT!!!)

So to all the REAL Jane's/Perry fans...THE MAGIC IS STILL IN THE AIR!!!
CAN YOU FEEL IT?!
Well just tune in, boot up, and log on...and you will!!!!!!!!!!!!
PerryFarrell.com
JanesAddiction.com

UPDATE 2/4/'10:
perryfarrell
@Lu666Cifer Never thought Lucifer and I would become chums. We have plans to release the dvd of Gift. It's assembled. Coming out this year


MORE good news! Folks, if you haven't seen GIFT, get ready, it'll knock your socks right the fuck off!!!!!!!!!

No comments: