Friday, February 5, 2010

You WILL see STAR TREK!!!

Shit! I HATE to have to bump that Perry Farrell twitting deal from the top, but you know how it goes, I ALWAYS got some new shit! Ok, you better have you seat-belts on for this:
I finally got off my ass & saw STAR TREK (new movie FYI!) cents my DVD of it FINALLY came in da mail yesterday (the joys of living in BFE, but fuck it, I'd rather not have to drive!)...and it kicks serious ass! BEST MOVIE OF 2009, HANDS DOWN YOUR PANTS BABE!!!!

I hate to say it, but I'm actually (GODDAMNIT! There I go saying ACTUALLY fucking shit!!!!!) looking forward to a squeal! Which, won't be shit, cuz it's NOT STAR WARS!!!!!!!!! (Someone just put George Mucus Lucas out of his misery already!!!!!!!!)
Nice to see Leonard Nimoy (HOWEVER IN THE HELL HIS NAME IS SPELLED, SORRY IT'S EARLY THE MINI-THINS HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO KICK IN YET!!!!!) get in it as "SPOCK FROM THE FUTURE" or whatever that role was supposed to be. And nice to see some FIGHTS! Goddamn! Did Kirk get his ass kicked a few times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GET THE FUCK OFF Y'ALL'S ASSES AND SEE STAR TREK!!!! And someone PLEASE make sure George Lucas doesn't direct ANYTHING ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: