Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is it a fucking full moon or something!!!!?!?!?!!?!

So, first I find a neighborhood dog that is all but DEAD. He had a HUGE tick on his neck. So I did the heat-the-tweezers gimmick to remove this bastard tick from its host. Operation was a success. However, when I went to put his right ear back the way it should be, there's ANOTHER DAMN TICK in there!!! And he absolutely would NOT let me go near it...
Approx. 10 minutes ago, I was taking out trash and I got talking to a mother & her kid walking by that live down my street. Turns out it's their dog. What luck! So that problem is HOPEFULLY solved...now, onto my sister wrecking my car...
For ONCE, it was NOT her fault! Amazing!!! And SURPRISE, the other vehicle was some asshole in an SUV--sorry to be redundant!
Good thing my preferred method of transportation is walking!!! Which, is just terrif when you live in BFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


FYI: the Full Moon is Saturday, so I STRONGLY ADVISE EVERYONE TO STAY INSIDE!!!! BARRICADE YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: