Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Memo to "BIRTHERS"

Ok, one last fucking time!!! Though I have often times cringed, laughed, been depressed and whatever else, when the Democratic Party folds and de-evolves into a jellyfish-like spineless mass of WUSS, but for shit's fucking sakes people, do you goddamn think they were SO FUCKING STUPID as to allow the NOMINATION of a SOMEONE WHO WAS NOT MEETING THE QUALIFICATIONS TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...to be their 2008 FUCKING NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
! Do you REALLY think they are THAT stupid?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY!?!??!?!?!?!? You have GOT to be FUCKING KIDDING ME, RIGHT? Please say yes, cuz otherwise, you birther-tards...otherwise, you should be quarantined. And then carpet-bombed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That clip Howard Stern just played of Pat Boone, I ain't lyin, that almost make me throw up a little bit...I KNOW people are STUPID...but GODFUCKINGDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are REALLY circling the DRAIN THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, fine...hey Birthers, I take all that back, I was just kidding. It's my way, but I'm with y'all. Hey, since we agree Obama was born in Kenya, I have this LOVELY ocean-front property for sale in Nebraska. Omaha Beach, it is quite outstanding, God's country, if you will. PM me if interested...I'm asking $10,000,000.00 in small unmarked bills per-1/10th acre lots with a tool shed & no electricity.

No comments: