Wednesday, September 7, 2011

GOPiggy debate bullshit tonight

Well for once I'm glad I work at night with this GOPuke "debate" on tonight...also reason #666,013 why I'm SO proud to not have a TV!!!!!!!!
Oh man, I can't even imagine even TRYING to watch that shit! I'd rather watch a test pattern for hours on end after smoking heroin laced with PCP and beating my head with a piece of plywood!!! Also, ponder this if you can without vomiting: imagine all the dumbfucks who watch this horseshit!!! Who the FUCK can? Even the uber-rich who have long since bought & paid for the entire Republican Klan Party! But it is amazing how brokeass motherfuckers who have been all but literally murdered by the policies of the RepukeliCONs will STILL vote for these assholes. (The issue of the Democratic Party being all-but bought & paid for by corporate scum...well I'll come back to that in the not-too-distant future.) But just keep drinking watered down piss-beer while y'all smoke meth out of a 10 year old Old Milwaukee can and watch the "debate" tonight so you can play with yourself watching Michele Piece Of Puke Bachmann, and you TOO could be a future Republican voter!!!!!

No comments: