Saturday, January 7, 2012

ROCK OUT PALO ALTO, CA! And MASSIVE rant!

IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y'all out there, by any chance would one of you have a house I could OCCUPY?!?!?!?
Oh and please tell your friends, family, enemies, whoever, to NOT come to FloriDUH!!!!!
I so ain't lyin', it sucks horse yambags here.
We have the LEAST popular governor, pRick Snott, err, I mean Rick Scott.
Now this troll want Floridians to fucking promote this Hellhole of a state so we can sucker businesses to come here on Facebook!!!
Godfuckingdamn, you have GOT to be shitting me!!!!!!!
I'd LOVE to see what the results of a drug test would be from him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet it would put to shame the average tour rock band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Skeletor, err, I mean Gov. Dickhead, if you REALLY want to get jobs in this state, I have an outstanding and quite novel idea that WILL work: RESIGN. First, fire every jackass that works for you.
See kids, this is why the Teabagger turds are the sorriest morons ever to live. They despise government, YET HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING A PAYCHECK FROM IT. Gee, kind of HYPOCRITICAL huh?!

No comments: