Monday, December 1, 2008

World AIDS day petition

http://support.sos-usa.org/site/PageNavigator/hivaids_petition_democrat

It just blows me the Hellfire away that it's 2008...AND WE CAN'T CURE AIDS, not to mention CANCER, hell, even the COMMON COLD!!! I'll be nice and spare you my original idea of posting a list of famous people who've died from AIDS, ok?! Least I can do, right?! Ah but I will riff on this much: THANK YOU REAGAN for NOT saying CRAP about the AIDS CRISIS...at least until Ron Jr. showed up on TV in TIGHTS! (Ok, I have NO IDEA if this story is true, but I remember it from the first time I called Neil Rogers, he was still on WIOD, yeah, I'm OLD SCHOOL like that, and Neil mentioned that little bit of trivia, so somebody PLEASE confirm or deny this!) And with the last 8 WONNNNNNNNDERFUL years of Reagan-On-Roid To-F'ing-Hell-With-Science BU$Hitler years, it's just great to think of all the scientific progress flushed right down the Porcelain Goddess to a watery grave.
Obama did "the impossible" but then again, what IS impossible?! NOTHING! There IS a cure. This affects ALL of us. It's LONG overdue.

No comments: