Monday, March 30, 2009

Articles to liven up yer day

Official: Bush Panicked After 9/11

Just how bad do ya think he shat his pants?!

Evolution Wins Texas Textbook Battle

Damn! Did I read that right?! Well how about that! Hope for the world?!

McConnell: Bush 'Millstone Around Our Necks'

And did I read THAT right too?! Mitch McChinless, asshole extraordinaire, even HE admits it?! But of course, he still supports every fucked up insane stupid anti-American repuke idea, and yes I'm being redundant.

Spain May Prosecute Bush Officials

PLEASE DO!!!!!!

Obama Admin Fires GM's CEO

And DON'T let the cocksucker keep his bonus, or ANY money for that matter.

Lawsuit: Bank of America Aided Ponzi Scheme

I coulda toldja that. Bank Of America SUCKS DONKEY ASSHOLE.

Torture of Abu Zubaida Foiled No Plots

Again, I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT! Torture DOES NOT WORK.

No comments: