Thursday, September 24, 2009

My email to Mike Malloy

If he reads this on the air, and I some how miss it, PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME!!!!!!!

Subject: Confession of a former Census worker.

Howdy Mike & Kathy!
I was a Census ENUMERATOR (fancy term, huh?!) in 2000, in Delray Beach, FloriDUH, and even in the land that brought us Randi Rhodes, oh let me tell you how HARD that job SUCKED.
For about of a month, I had door slammed in my face. This was alot of times even before I could say "Hey listen, you can say WHATEVER you want, seriously! I don't care if you say your were born on MARS!" (And in FL, there IS a town called Mars! So...) Anyways, I remember a very elusive person, who's house I had to visit no less than 10 TIMES. Somehow, this was in an UNdeveloped section of Delray, a 20 or so acre horse farm. So I can completely identify with the man from Kentucky murdered by no doubt the same type of vermin. It just boggles my mind. I thought, and very mistakenly, that EVERYONE knew they can fill out whatever the damn well please on their stupid Census form, send it in, and not give a crap. After all, who's going to review 300 million or so of them! So for all you Glenn Beck loving dorkwads out there, just say your skin color is purple, you were born on Mars, and you have 900 children. And leave the poor bastard Census worker OUT of your sick, twisted revenge fantasies for being screwed into the ground since Ray-goon. Ok?
Oh and if you haven't checked out the album "YEAR ZERO" by Nine Inch Nails, please do. Just don't band your head into the wall TOO hard!

No comments: