Thursday, September 8, 2011

And a BA BA BOOEY to y'all!

Applause to Howard Stern for defending Chaz Bono and whoever Dr. Keith is, he needs to check himself before he WRECKS HIMSELF!!! Who the FUCK cares if Chaz is on DWTS?! (I know, it pukes me out even MENTIONING that dumb show!) How does seeing a transgendered person on TV all the sudden turn you transgendered? If all the Queen & Elton John albums I grew up on AND STILL LIKE didn't make me gay, well no offense to gay people, but NOTHING WILL!!! GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!! http://HowardStern.com/

P.S. To all the dipshits I went to high school with, Freddie Mercury was gay, but the rest of the band (John Deacon, Brian May & Roger Taylor) are not, so whatever, and really, again, WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT?! GET A GODDAMN LIFE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: