Sunday, May 13, 2012

Another rant from FB

Recently it has come to my attention that my posts are SCARY! Yes, seriously! Ok, how? (This was due to my posting of great stuff related to Anton LaVey, go figure! Hey, he's DEAD ok? How SCARY can he be? What, his writings will grow teeth and bite your ass off?! Come ON!) This reminds me of what the Parents Bullshit Council or whatever that jackass group of 7 people (who are only under-numbered by MY group, the Okeechobee County Atheist Club!) have their panties all in a bunch over *GASP* Howard Stern being a JUDGE (that's IT! Just a JUDGE!) on America's Got Talent! I'm so grateful that there are no REAL problems in this country!!! Like homeless, bad economic conditions, no jobs, foreclosures, crumbling infrastructure, high gas prices, and that's just to name a few. Oh no, because Howard talks about BOOBS on SiriusXM (on UN-censored radio, no less, gee, go figure) that means he's going to do a bloodless coup of AGT! Next thing you know, he'll be sacrificing chickens to Ktulu, right?! Are you high!!! If so, don't share, it's obviously NOT good shit. Anyways, my point is, shit, I forgot! Ok, take 2! Listen, Howard had a 7 year old kid he gave the BUZZER to, and he HUGGED the kid who was crying. So as you can CLEARLY see, Howard Stern is the next axe murderer who'll dump bodies west of Vero Beach, right?! Again, don't share you're bad shit with me, deal? Here's the deal. If you are going to be a judge, you are going to have to MAKE JUDGMENTS! That does NOT mean you do like JLo or Ellen, and say EVERYONE is great. If that's the case, WHY WOULD THERE BE ANY NEED FOR A TALENT SHOW IN THE FIRST PLACE??? Howard is not going on AGT to be nasty, mean, "evil" whatever that is. He's doing it because he wants to find REAL TALENT! That means you have to weed out the shit. Sorry, but it comes with the territory. And if there are some people who just can't fucking handle honestly, well playa, you need to get thicker skin! Shit or get off the pot. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. And if my posts are scary, that's only because I'm being brutally honest, and it's not to be mean, or nasty, but sometimes EVIL, ok you got me there!!! After all, EVIL IS "LIVE" SPELLED BACKWARDS!!!!!!!!! Now stop reading my posts and LIVE! Oh no, scratch that, I WANT you to read my posts, what am I saying!!! Read, analyze, hang on my every word and SEND ME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: