Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fair warning!!!!!!!!!

I have a shitpot load of images on deck, so if you're stuck on some shitty internet connection, well, just let it load!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to the bathroom, check your pizza & make sure you turned the oven OFF, water the plants--legal or otherwise, jack off, take a dump, don't forget to use your hand sanitizer, and I hate you spellcheck! Ok I get having to ad "shitpot" but SANITIZER? AND "OK"?!?!?  Oh but "OK" was ok, but not "Ok" AND FUCKING HELL! "ok" isn't ok? SPELLCHECK THIS: ENNY UNNU WANNU YOU MOTHERFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! (Shit! I had to ad "motherfuck"!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!)

P.S. Happy 47th birthday to one of my top 5 musicians Trent Reznor! There's TONS of great stuff @ NIN.COM just as a fiendly reminder!

P.P.S. I AM NOT ADDING "FIENDLY" YOU STUPID GODDAMN SPELLCHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: