Thursday, July 31, 2008

My email to DailyKos.com

Man do I fucking MISS having Rob Wexler as my representative! ONE OF THE FEW THINGS I MISS ABOUT LIVING IN THAT SHITHOLE SOUTH FUCKTARD FLORIDDDDDDUH, ya know like "WHAT PART OF NEW YORK ARE YOU FROM!?" and assholes who can't fucking drive, and no jobs (oh wait, that's EVERYWHERE in this hellhole country), and a destroyed environment, and all the rip off artists, on and on and on....enjoy:

I know you folks are outstanding on calling out these sorry "Blue Dog 'Democrats'" (should read: YELLOW Dog Democrats since they're such COWARDS!!!), and I don't know about you, but Tim Mahoney, my very own representative, is BEYOND USELESS. He's a useless as a football-bat! He's done NOTHING for this district, which, he only won by 1.8%! (WHEN are the Rahm Emanuels, Nancy Pelosis, etc., going to GET IT, that PROGRESSIVE Democrats win BY BIG margins, and the CON Dems win by crap?!?!?! IF AT ALL!) Here in Okeechobee Country, the roads are still potholed and rickety, the economy SUCKS, the schools are beyond underfunded, their is virtually NO fire dept. protection (volunteer only) OR ambulance/paramedics in my area of this country, and I could go on and on, but you get the idea! It's NOT good enough to NOT be Mark Foley! FLORIDA DISTRICT 16 *NEEDS* A REAL PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT!!!!!!!!!

No comments: