Tuesday, June 23, 2009

While out driving today...

...and I HATE driving, I HATE oil companies, I HATE pollution, which is why I DRIVE SLOW AS FUCK! JUST TO PISS YOU OFF! HA HA!
Anyways, it WAS a "necessary evil" if you will, and I having already NUKED fucking WQAM piece of SHIT from my presets since Neil bailed, and there is NOTHING on radio here other than Bubba The Love Sponge in mornings (I'll repost his station list after I'm done with this post!) I thank GODS have a CD played deal in my vehicle, and cranked proudly THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL by Nine Inch Nails.

Now I know I know, I've been stuck on this like white to rice, but this motherfucker OWNS!
Trust me, it's much better with headphones so you can hear the "details" if you will. And for an album that sold 10 million or so, it's one of the few that DID that much coin AND DOES NOT BLOW DONKEY ASS! After all, Johnny Cash covered "Hurt"...that, in my book, is ENOUGH!
But go back, listen to "Heresy", "Ruiner", "I Do Not Want This" (feat. Steven Perkins on drums!), and "The Becoming" hell, the whole album! They don't make 'em like they used to heh?!
Now how long until Trent joins Queen?!?!?!?!

No comments: