Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Randi Rhodes attacked/beaten by SACK OF SHIT rightwinger pussy loser

OH HELL TO THE FUCK TO THE NO!
YOU SERIOUSLY PICKED THE WROOOOOONG NIGGA TO FUCK WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RANDI IS *MY* GIRL AND I WILL SERIOUSLY FUCK THE FUCK UP OUTTA ANYONE FUCKING WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girlfriend needs Lu Cifer's Rambo Liberal Body Guards R Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to know who was actually behind this, cuz I can't get it through my mind that one report that she just slipped and fell while walking her dog. Yeah, uh huh, that sure happens alot.

ATTENTION LEFT-WINGERS / LIBERALS / PROGRESSIVES:
LEARN TO USE AT LEAST A SNUB-NOSE .22 OR A .380 / 9 MM SHORT!


Ask me why I NEVER go ANYWHERE with out MY GUNS. Yes, plural. Y'all fuckreggin rightwingers need to learn to recognize that we on the left ain't gonna take yo shit. Cuz befo' I fall for the 'okie-doke' I LET THE PISTOL SMOKE. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 bitch.

Like my reggin Billy Joel said best: DON'T TAKE ANY SHIT FROM ANYBODY.

Don't like guns my fellow lefties?! Some times ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Plus, you know if Slanthead Hannity or oxyRU$Hitler Fatfuck had any shit even close to this happen to them, there'd be some HUGE uproar. Well keep fucking with us on the left and see what happens assholes...mind you're P's and Q's or else ya get broken off something PROPER.

And I leave you with words of wisdom from Anton LaVey:
"SURVIVAL IS THE HIGHEST LAW!"
"I do not worry about crime in the streets. I can pull a trigger." - from "Satan Speaks" p. 98.

No comments: