Thursday, January 22, 2009

My condolences to Texas

At first I was going to offer my condolences to JUST the city of Dallas since ex-President (sic) BU$Hitler and Pickles are moving there, but I opted to include the entire state, we feel for ya...trust me, Jebthro was no picnic either!!!
So I guess he gave up on the cowboy and "I dun wanna clear sum brush!" shit since they're moving into a GATED COMMUNITY (keep them darkies out!!!!!) and he can ride his tricycle into the sunset!
Can't you just see him with a cardboard box written on it LEMONADE 10 CENTS A GLASS! How cute. Ok, puke me the fuck out!
And ain't that just the American dream?! Lie, cheat and steal...and walk off with a ton of dough.
Hrm, 2 MILLION BUCKS for that house huh?! I thought the presidential salary was like 1 or 2 hundred grand a year?! Maybe he had some "good investments" or something...

No comments: