Sunday, January 25, 2009

SHIT! This royally fucking blows! MAD MAG goes quarterly!

GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So not only has BU$Hilter Co. fucked up so fucking bad that they made it so, as Chris Rock said best, that even a WHITE MAN can't get elected President, now they fuck the hell up SO BAD that MAD is now QUARTERLY!!!! Oh NOW SHIT YEAH I AM FUCKING PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need like, my people to come back to this planet, and pick me up, and get me and a select few THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! Oh and PLEASE get the FUCK rid of the ADS in MAD, if anything...

On 1/25/09, Baron Von Bunghole wrote:
I was half asleep when I heard this mentioned during a radio news report. I just did a search to see if I heard right. It looks like MAD is indeed becoming a quarterly mag this year..... FUCKING BLOWS!

Sad News for Mad Fans

By GEORGE GENE GUSTINES; Compiled by DAVE ITZKOFF
Published: January 23, 2009

It's a less Mad world. Starting with issue No. 500, to be published in April, the monthly satirical magazine will become a quarterly, though it will expand to 56 pages from 48. The changes were announced by DC Comics, the Warner Brothers Entertainment unit that publishes Mad. As befits the magazine's what-me-worry? attitude, Mad's editor,John Ficarra, said: "The feedback we've gotten from readers is that only every third issue of Mad is funny. So we decided to just publish those." The fate of Mad Kids and Mad Classics is less kind. The final issues of those publications will be Feb. 17 and March 17, respectively.

No comments: