Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm back from West Palm...

...and I'm STILL exhausted, horse, a bit dehydrated, but BOO YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came, I saw, I KICKED SOME FUCKING ASS!

Un-fucking-be-liev-able!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, just NIN or Jane's by themselves, I'd have gotten MORE than my coin's worth. But TOGETHER!!! That just put this bitch on over the top!!!!!!!! 19,000 people filled that bitch!!!!!!!!!!
I guess the 2nd Republican Great Depression is over heh?!!?!?!?!??!

Well, anybody else go?! Didja see a guy wearing a leopard print hat?! Yeah, that was me. Unless some motherfucker is copying MY look! :P

Well shit, where the HELL do I start?!

NIN were AWESOME! Good job Trent for playing "Metal" & "I'm Afraid Of Americans" plus tons more! You really think I could keep a set list after driving 100 miles?! Now WTF they played "GAVE UP" during the soundcheck but not in the set, eh, who knows, probably ONE light out of place and Trent wasn't having any of that shit! Well, he's SAID to be a CONTROL FREAK...just sayin'...and seriously?! LAST NIN TOUR?!?!? Who wants bets on this!!! I say 2 years tops, then he's back! Well how 'bout this! I found NIN's set list thanks to http://www.phook.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=731558&start=50
and here ya go:

May 08, 2009

West Palm Beach, FL
Cruzan Ampitheatre

Setlist:


Home
Somewhat Damaged
Last http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3DQQjADW7A
March of the Pigs
Piggy (Nothing Can Stop Me Now) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgNcrcNels4 (I'm surprised Dave Navarro didn't come out for this one, since he recorded the guitar on the record)
Metal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NzZFT86YDs&feature=channel_page
Hersey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxEssWw2zxI&feature=channel_page
The Becoming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH0d6T5w9s4
I'm Afraid of Americans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWm8DhuH_Ag
Mr. Self Destruct http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2COk_LAjds
Burn
The Fragile
Right Where it Belongs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnuMBncsCGg
The Way Out is Through http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjYx6-4F4Tg
Wish
Survivalism
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like a Hole

Show Notes:

- The Version of Piggy is the same as the one played on the "Outside Tour".
- First time Metal was performed live. Originally the song was done by Gary Numan on his CLASSIC album "The Pleasure Principle", yes the same album that has "Cars"!
- I'm Afraid of Americans is orig. by David Bowie which he performed with Trent & TR remixed.

- Mr. Self Destruct's intro is the album version. Not the intro they used for the With_Teeth tour.
- No encore because someone turned off the PA system.

Holy shizit, I DID read that right, right?! FIRST TIME EVER they played Metal!!!!!!! I mean I was BLOWN away, but THE FIRST TIME THEY EVER DID IT LIVE!!! AWWWWP! FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH!!!!

Now let's get to the shiznit here!
Jane's fucking OPENED...with THREE DAYS! I mean...perfuckingfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MASTERPIECE, TO SAY THE LEAST!!! Perry said in the box set (more on that bad baby in a few, get a copy PLEASE it's outstanding!) liner notes it's the one song he wouldn't let his side bands do cuz it's just THE JA SONG!!! Man, the BEST set I've seen Jane's live, or heard them. Hands down...your pants! I can't remember the order, so if I fuck the rest of this up, oh whatever!
Full set list:

Three Days
Whores
Ain't No Right
Pigs In Zen
Then She Did (YES! THANK YOU BOYS!!! I'm sorry, but I'll take this over "Summertime Rolls", ok, flame away!)
1%
Ted Just Admit It
Mountain Song
Ocean Size
Almost forgot the encore:
Up The Beach
Stop!
And of course
Jane Says which was very Very VERY beautifully done.

I know I'm forgetting tons and tons of shit. Just the 2nd hand pot smoke has me still high!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, I got the JANE'S BOX SET A CABINET OF CURIOSITIES YESTERDAY *AND* NIN'S THE SLIP (click here and DL the entire album FREE!) ltd. CD/DVD...mine is 186,350 out of 250,000! So I got some shit to go do! PEACE AND LOVE!!!!!!! JANE'S IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And NIN, you WILL BE BACK! Trent you LIAR! Just take a vacation dude, it'll be all good! Seriously, yo ass ain't going NO WHERE but back to the studio to go do Halo 28!
Oh yeah and WELCOME BACK ERIC AVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :ns: :eric: :lolabove: :hippie: :drunk: :wave: :noclue: :grouphug: :tiphat: :respect:

PS GO SEE NINJA IF IT COMES ANYWHERE NEAR YOU:

Sun-May-10 Atlanta, GA [Lakewood Amphitheatre]
Thu-May-14 Albuquerque, NM [Journal Pavilion]
Fri-May-15 Phoenix, AZ [Cricket Wireless Pavilion]
Sat-May-16 Chula Vista, CA [Cricket Wireless Amphitheater]
Mon-May-18 Las Vegas, NV [The Pearl]
Wed-May-20 Irvine, CA [Verizon Wireless Amphitheater – Irvine Meadows]
Fri-May-22 Mountain View, CA [Shoreline Amphitheatre]
Tue-May-26 Englewood, CO [Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre]
Wed-May-27 Kansas City, MO [Starlight Theatre]

*** NINE INCH NAILS *ONLY* Fri-May-29 Chicago, IL [Charter One Pavilion] NIN only!***

NIN/JA cont:

Sat-May-30 Noblesville, IN [Verizon Wireless Music Center]
Sun-May-31 Clarkston, MI [DTE Energy Music Theatre]
Tue-Jun-02 Toronto, ON [Molson Amphitheatre]
Wed-Jun-03 Darien Lake, NY [Darien Lake Amphitheatre]
Fri-Jun-05 Camden, NJ [Tweeter Center At The Waterfront]
Sat-Jun-06 Holmdel, NJ [PNC Bank Arts Center]
Sun-Jun-07 Wantagh, NY [Nikon at Jones Beach Music Theater]
Tue-Jun-09 Columbia, MD [Merriweather Post Pavilion]
Wed-Jun-10 Burgettstown, PA [Post-Gazette Pavilion]
Fri-Jun-12 Charlotte, NC [Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre]

--
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
And a BA BA BOOEY to y'all!
Your Lord and Master,
Lu Cifer
"Hitler's syphilis-ridden dreams almost came true. How could it happen? By taking control of the media. An entire country was led by a lunatic... We must protect our First Amendment, before sick dreams become law. Nobody made fun of Hitler??!" -- Perry Farrell from censored cover of Jane's Addiction's "RITUAL DE LO HABITUAL"!
PRESIDENT OBAMA: GET USED TO IT!!!

No comments: