Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pix from last night...NOT by me!

Jane's pix stole from whoever posted them to http://xiola.org/bored/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=13775&start=0

Jane's Addiction's Perry Farrell claims he stole this outfit from an old ladies store in West Palm...I believe it!:
Image

Perry and his maracas, or however you spell it! I have to ask, did he steal this from Seifried & Roy instead of the old lady joint?!:
Image

Ok, this pic is from I THINK the 2003 tour, sorry to side-track here, but it fucking makes me laugh every time I see it. :rofl:

Image
:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:Oh mui los yikes! Now that DOES make last night's two outfits look CONSERVATIVE! Huuuweeeeee!!!!!!! That's HAWT!
And he's WEIRD next to Dave Navarro (THANK GODS! He's NOT on some shit reality show!), who was shirtless and was wearing a Britney hat! :rofl:
ANYBODY ELSE IN MUSIC GOT THE BALLS TO WEAR THAT SHIT?!!?!? :noclue: Didn't think so...
:hippie: :drunk: :rockon: :ns: :tiphat: :respect: :cheers: :perryred:

Where the hell were we again! Oh yeah, Jane's playing "JANE SAYS". Perry's now in green (I'M BLIND NOW!), Steve "Mohawk now, no afro" Perkins on percussion and drums, & Eric "I'M BAAACK!" Avery (NOT on bass this time) but acoustic guitar...where the fuck is Dave?! Oh, in the shadow:
Image

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE YET, DO YA?! Dave, Perry, Steve & Eric.

Image

PLEASE PLAY SOUTH OR CENTRAL FLORIDA AGAIN ASAP! I *WILL* BE THERE!!!!!!

Aw shit, you want more, don't you?! Ok, fine! I'd post my camfone pix, but THEY SUCK! Old cheapass goddamn fucking sorry phone!!!! GRRR!!! Anyways, from Sun Sentinel

Robin Finck of Nine Inch Nails fucking RIPS it on guitar:

Robin again...hey doesn't he look like Daniel Ash from Love & Rockets and Bauhaus after lots of crack?! I mean that in a GOOD way:

NIN founder Trent Reznor, no he's not constipate, I just asked him for an autograph:

Trent on synth & Robin STILL ripping it:

Trent after the SECOND time I asked him to sign my goddamn ticket and Robin...what, no one get a pic of the drummer and bassist?!:

Justin Meldal-Johnsen on bass, Trent, Robin...and way in the back is drummer Ilan Rubin!:


















Ok, that's about all I can muster up on such short notice!

NOW GET YOUR FUCKING TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: