Monday, September 24, 2007

I can't recommend this enough: http://www.novamradio.com/index.php?pid=30

http://www.novamradio.com/index.php?pid=30
This is the NOVA M RADIO feed aka 1480 KPHX Phoenix.
And why am I putting this over like I am!?
A) Well, I got fired up their GOOD feed, the very first one listed (not the shitty one for dial up!) and I'm ON GODDAMN DIAL UP! What a 21st Century connection! NOT! And this sucka is coming thru clear as a bell. Oh and RANDI IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BOW TO YOUR AWESOME DD BOOBS TALENT!
B) Nova M deserves the support! Gods bless them for bringing back Mike Malloy!
C) And really man, you get Bill Press, Stephanie Miller, Thom Hartmann, Randi, Jeff Farias, AND MIKE MALLOY...ALL ON ONE FEED! Oh yeah AND Rachel Maddow, Jon Eliot AND Lionel!!!!!! Great if yer broke, don't have a local progressive station and/or cain't get Sirius!!!!!!!!!!!!
D) THERE IS NO CHOICE D! Yes, I am a huge Monty Python fan, you notice this HOW?!
E) HI NSA. EAT MY ASS!
F) ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: