Saturday, September 15, 2007

YES! A RETARD OF THE MONTH WINNER!!!!!!!!

subject: by the way (like this fooled me into thinking it wasn't a troll?! HA!)
----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: http://www.myspace.com/ahwahw
Hudson (CLICK THE LINK AND ADD THEM IF YOU HAVE A MYSPACE PROFILE, AND SEND THEM SOME "LOVE"!!!!!!!! The troll's mood says "lonely"! GO FIGURE!)
Date: Sep 14, 2007 9:36 PM

ummm...in your who you would like to meet you said no stupid morons. Then you said which is 99.99% of us. If my math is right we are in the majority which means we are most likely the ones who are right. I don't know for sure, but i would have to assume. Also 666 which is the mark of the beast, or the title given to him isn't something I would want on my headline...Do you really think the devil gives a damn about you. Come on he is doomed to hell, well really the lake of burning sulfur, which means all he wants from you is company. I'd reconsider who's side to be on. I've read the end of the book, the other side wins.
_______

And this is what I wrote back the fuckstick:

YES! I've been wanting a RETARD OF THE MONTH for ages now!
Congratulations, you win!
You may pick up your award when you are done masturbating violent to your TIVO of "President" Booosh's speech!!!!!!!!!
BTW jerkweed, NO ONE forced you to come to my profile. So you are an obnoxious asshole AGAIN forcing your bullshit xian belief on the rest of us. Dildo, your shit religion is not exactly UNKNOWN. IF someone wishes to partake in your BELIEF, AND IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A beLIEf, then they will DO SO ON THEIR OWN ACCORD. It is called FREE WILL. Ever heard of it?! Why can't you follow your own religion!? "Judge not...", "There by the grace of God go I..." LOOK INTO IT! Why aren't you out HELPING THE POOR AND SICK?!?! Or would that cut into your myspace trolling?!?!?!?
Also, if you are so secure in your bullshit fairy tales, why do you find the need to proselytizes this shit?! Stop using your "good guy badge" of GEEZUS and get a fucking life! Have a VERY nice day AND HAIL SATAN!

AVE SATANAS!
Lu Cifer
PS I would much rather "go to Hell" than spend eternity with self-righteous, judgmental flat-Earth trolls like you!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: